At Phoenix Education Trust, we’re always looking to hear from students, teachers, alumni, academics and more about alternative, democratic education.
If you’re interested in sharing your ideas, whether it be an experience or putting the case forward for something you believe in, we want to hear from you!
We recently reconfigured our site to have a blog and we’re now inviting people to send us their article pitches. Our site regularly gets 100s or 1000s of views each week, so it’s a great chance to showcase your work, inspire others or kick-start a debate about education.
Article ideas could include:
- Your experiences of democratic education (see our #listen2students campaign).
- How improving the voice of students through student councils or leadership roles has worked at your School or College.
- Your views on current educational policy in relation to alternative education.
- A feature piece on a particular idea or event.
- An interview with someone in the alternative educational world.
Find this article useful? Please consider making a donation